• 11:30

    6-Month Bill Auction

  • 11:30

    3-Month Bill Auction

  • 10:00

    NAHB Housing Market Index


    NAHB/Wells Fargo Housing Market Index (HMI) is based on a monthly survey of home builders. They are asked to rate current sales of single-family homes and sales expectations for the next six months and to rate traffic of prospective buyers. Scores for responses to each component are used to calculate a seasonally adjusted overall index, where a number over 50 indicates more builders view sales conditions as good than poor.

  • 09:00

    12-Month BTF Auction

  • 09:00

    6-Month BTF Auction

  • 09:00

    3-Month BTF Auction

  • 08:00

    Core Inflation Rate YoY


    In Poland, the core inflation rate tracks changes in prices that consumers pay for a basket of goods which excludes some volatile price items.

  • 07:30

    BCB Focus Market Readout

    In Brazil, interest rate decisions are taken by The Central Bank of Brazil's Monetary Policy Committee (COPOM). The official interest rate is the Special System of Clearance and Custody rate (SELIC) which is the overnight lending rate.

  • 07:30

    Foreign Exchange Reserves


    In Turkey, Foreign Exchange Reserves refer to gross foreign exchange reserves held or controlled by the country's central bank, excluding gold.

  • 05:30

    12-Month Bubill Auction

  • 05:00

    BoE Saunders Speech

    In the United Kingdom, benchmark interest rate is set by the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC). The Bank of England official interest rate is the repo rate. This repo rate applies to open market operations of the Bank of England with a group of counterparties (banks, building societies, securities firms).

  • 04:00

    Balance of Trade


    Spain runs systemic trade deficits due to high imports of fuel and high added value goods. Spain’s main exporting sectors are capital goods; food, beverages and tobacco; chemical products and vehicles. The largest shares by sector of Spain’s imports are those of capital goods, chemical products; energy and food, beverages and tobacco. Exports to the European Union represent more than 60% of total exports and those to the rest of the world amount almost 40% of total exports. Imports from the European Union account for over 50% of total imports, only slightly more than purchases from the rest of the world. Spain’s trade surplus with the European Union has been widening while the trade deficit with the rest of the world has been expanding.

  • 04:00

    Balance of Trade


    In 2017, Italy's trade surplus fell to EUR 47 billion from a record high of EUR 50 billion in the previous year, as imports jumped 9 percent to EUR 401 billion, the highest level since 2011, and exports rose at a softer 7 percent to an all-time high of EUR 448 billion. The biggest trade surpluses were recorded with the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Switzerland, Poland and Japan; and the biggest trade deficits with China, the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and Russia.

  • 08:00

    Marine Day

  • 08:00

    Presidential Election

  • 06:45

    Inflation Rate QoQ


    Inflation Rate MoM measures month over month change in the price of goods and services.

  • 06:45

    Inflation Rate YoY


    In New Zealand, the most important category in the consumer price index is Housing and Utilities (24.2 percent of total weight). Food and Non-Alcoholic Beverages accounts for 18.8 percent; Transport for 15 percent; Recreation and Culture for 9.4 percent; Miscellaneous Goods and Services for 7.4 percent and Alcoholic beverages and Tobacco for 7 percent. Furniture, Household Goods and Maintenance; Clothing and Footwear; Health; Communication and Education account for the remaining 18.2 percent of total weight.

  • 06:30

    Services NZ PSI


    The Business NZ Performance of Services Index (PSI) is a composite index based on the diffusion indexes for sales, new orders, delivered, inventories and employment. A reading above 50 indicates an expansion of the Services sector compared to the previous month; below 50 represents a contraction; while 50 indicates no change.